WinRFCalc is written in a Windows .net environment. DOT.NET offers many advantages and allows to create a clean design, with a clear user interface. Compared to on-line calculators WinRFCalc offers the following advantages:
- No advertisements cluttering your screen or the active Window in which you are working.
- Work off-line when required.
- Making full use of the strength of the dot.net environment and the graphical possibilities you will not find on mobile phone and tablet apps and web-based applications.
- Save and open work on the PC available in a number of calculators (Pro version)
- Put a Window you use often 'always on-top' so that it is never 'buried' below other applications you are working with.
- Make use of the favorites bar and define the position of the bar and your own shortcuts to calculators you often use.
- Read the specifications in a PDF here.
Free Trial Version: When you initially install WinRFCalc on your device, it will initially run by default in a Free Trial limited version. The limitations compared to the Pro version can be found in a comparison document that you can download here.